Skin Tag Remover
Skin tags, medically known as acrochordons, are soft, skin-colored flaps of skin that extend out from various parts on your body.
They generally do not cause pain unless rubbed frequently or twisted and are not a medical threat.
Squeeze the liquid on a cotton swab
Place the swab on your skin tag.
Repeat this process up to four times a day.
The liquid may dry the tag until it falls off.
1. Please keep it clean during use and do not apply it to normal skin. If it is coated with water, it can be washed.
2. topical application on the surface, oral administration is prohibited.
3. If there is a layer of hard skin on the surface, you can remove the hard skin first, do not repair too thin, do not repair bleeding is conducive to penetration.
4. When it is used to blacken and has a slight pain, stop using it. After it is crusted, it will fall off naturally. It usually takes three to five days.
5. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6. This product is an emulsion. If it is stored for a long time, it will appear to be shaken before use.
7. If the black sputum has not been removed after a period of sputum, remove the black sputum, and then continue to follow the instructions until the black sputum is withdrawn.